919626373370 919626373370

Geewin Exim


Quick Contact Form

* fields are mandatory.

Name *
Country *
Email *
Phone/Mobile *
Enquiry Details

Whole Spices

We are ranked amongst the distinguished Suppliers and Exporters of Whole Spices in Madurai, Tamil Nadu. Our offered Whole Spices are highly acknowledged for their great taste, aroma, medicinal properties, and long shelf life. We offer them in a food-grade packing, which preserves their taste and quality. Our offered Whole Spices are unadulterated. We offer them to numerous hotels, restaurants, and canteens all over the globe. These are widely used for making powdered spices. We have enough capacity to deliver them in bulk quantities, within the promised time frame. We offer them at a reasonable rate.

For more details please click on the links given below


Dried Red Chilli

We are a significant Supplier and Exporter of Dried Red Chilli. Dry red chilli is a condiment that adds pungency and colour to the food. It has certain medicinal and homeopathic properties. We offer red chillies in a uniform shape and size. It is used mostly to temper dishes. These chillies have a sharp flavour. It has


Turmeric Finger
Payment terms and details



  • L/C at sight 100% with prime bank and T/T
  • 70% advance and remaining 30% was BL (Bill of lading) with scan documents