Geewin Exim


EnglishHindiFrenchDutchGerman


Turmeric Finger


Turmeric Finger

We are a major Supplier and Exporter of Turmeric Finger. Turmeric is known for its antiseptic and healing properties. Turmeric is used to add fragrance, colour, and aroma to the dishes. The turmeric finger is the purest form of turmeric and is used in medicines, food, and dyeing processes. The product is sourced from the farmers who grow the crop in a natural and organic manner. We offer optimum quality turmeric fingers at competitive prices. We export Erode's special Agmark certified turmeric fingers. These are stringently tested by our experts on varied parameters, in order to ensure excellent quality. We also supply Agmark Certified Erode Turmeric Bulbs that are sourced from reliable farmers, who use natural and environment-friendly methods to grow them. There is a huge demand for our Indian Turmeric in US, Canada, Japan, Russia, UK, France, and other European countries. We monitor the crop right from the sowing stage to harvesting and provide a fortnightly report.

Few popular grades of Indian Turmeric Finger are

  • Aleppo Finger (Kerala)
  • Erode Finger from Tamil Nadu
  • Rajapuri Turmeric from Sangli (Maharashtra)
  • Nizamabad Turmeric from Andhra Pradesh
  • Cuddapah Turmeric from Andhra Pradesh 
  • Payment terms and details
  • L/C at sight 100% with prime bank and T/T
  • 70% advance and remaining 30% was BL (Bill of lading) with scan documents


 Specification :

  • Price -  FOB Tuticorin / Chennai port /, CIF, CNF
  • Delivery Terms -  15 days after singing in sale of contract
  • Loading Port -  Chennai port and Tuticorin port
  • Supply Period -  All year around
  • Samples -  Free / DHL delivery fee paid by buyer
  • Minimum Order -  By air 100 kg /by sea 17 MT load on 1*20 fcl
  • Type of Bags -  Jute bags /pp bags 

 

Specification for Turmeric Whole

  • Type  - Finger/Bulbs – Polished or Unpolished
  • Flexibility  - Hard
  • Broken pieces (fingers<15mm)  - < 5 %
  • Foreign matter- < 1 %
  • Defectives - < 3 %
  • Percentage of bulbs by
  • weight - < 4 % Starch content, max, w/w: 60 % Curcumin content: 4 – 5 %
  • Moisture - < 10 %
  • Total Ash - < 7 %
  • Lead as PPB -2.5
  • Chromate Test - Negative
  • Acid Insoluble Ash  - 2.5%


  • Image 01

  • Image 02