We are a major Producer, Supplier, and Exporter of Millet Seeds. Millets are an important ingredient of the prehistoric diet in Indian, Chinese, and Korean societies. Millets are one of the oldest foods known to humans and possibly the first cereal grain to be used for domestic purposes.
- Millets are highly nutritious, non-glutinous and -acid forming food.
- Since they are easy to digest they are considered to be the least allergenic and most digestible grains available compared to rice, especially polished rice.
- Millets release lesser percentage of glucose and over a longer period of time.
- Millets are particularly high in minerals like iron, magnesium, phosphorous and potassium.
- It helps to reduce cholesterol, lowers blood pressure & helps in the development & repair of body cells & tissues.
- It helps to lower the risk of Type 2 Diabetes, especially for women.
- Its high insoluble fibre helps to prevent Gallstones formation.
- Pre-menopausal women eating millets have a reduced breast cancer risk.
- Packing - 25 kg, 40 Kg, and 50 Kg PP / jute Bag
- Loadability - 22 tons 1x20 feet container
- Min. order quantity - 1x20 ft. container
Type of Millets
- Pearl millet - It’s a great body coolant. It is consumed as porridge during summer. It helps to improve the digestion power & heals stomach ulcers too. It helps to improve bowel movements & prevents constipation
- Finger millet- Ragi has the highest mineral & calcium content when compared to all whole grains & minerals. It is called as wonder grain as it is a powerhouse of protein & amino acids. It helps to reduce the heat of the body and also helps to heal ulcers & anemia.
- Foxtail millet - It is first of millet varieties that were used in ancient days. Foxtail millet is high in carbohydrates and rich in dietry fibre and minerals such as copper & iron. It helps to control blood sugar & cholesterol levels.
- Kodo millet - It is basically digestion friendly millet. It is rich in phytochemicals, Phytate that helps in reduction of cancer risks. It helps to reduce the body weight and helps overcome irregular period problems in women.
- Barnyard millet - It has 6 times high fiber content when compared to wheat. It is a gluten-free millet with high calcium, phosphorous & fibre. It is high in carbohydrates & fat too. It helps to maintain the body temperature and acts as a good anti-oxidant too.
- Little millet - It helps to prevent constipation & heals all the problems related to stomach. It improves the semen count of men. It also helps for women with irregular periods problems. It is high in fibre and helps to reduce the fat depositions in the body.