We export Matta Rice which is also called Palakkadan matta. This rice is grown in the Palakkad district of Kerala. It is an indigenous variety of rice. We supply single boiled matta rice and double boiled matta rice. We incorporate some special procedures to mill the rice. Our clients can avail this rice at special prices. Though the matta rice has a brown tinge, it is different from brown rice. The rice serves as a healthy option, as it helps in controlling blood sugar and blood lipids.
- Crop year - One year old
- Variety - Matta rice/palakadan matta rice
- Crop - 2012 -2013
- Quality - 100% Pure Silky Sortex Clean
- Grain Length - 3mm and 3.40mm
- Moisture - 14% Maximum
- Damaged / Discoloured Grains - 2% Maximum
- Broken Grains - 0.5 % Maximum
- Foreign Matter - Nil
- Black Matter - Nil
- A different broken percentage can be offered from 5% up to 100%, as per the customer's requirement.
- The specification would be changed accordingly as the broken percentage changes.
- Delivery - Within 10 days from the receipt of confirmed payment instruments.
- Packing- 5, 10, 20, 25, 50 kg PP bag / Non-woven bag
- Supply Ability- 100 Containers per month
Mode of Payment
- 100% Irrevocable confirmed L/C at sight from prime bank
- 50% Advance through T/T and balance 50% at the time of fax copy of B/L
- Certification on weight and quality (as per Buyer's requirement)
- Any other third party Inspection Company