We export fine Coir Fibre extracted from the mature green and brown coconut husks. Coir Fibre is widely used for commercial and industrial applications to design mats, mattresses, brushes, and upholstery. It is known for its low decomposition rate. Our coir fibre is free from 2-3% pith and roots. Natural coir fibre is baled, with the assistance of rust-free iron Hoops or plastic straps, to ensure its high-quality and utility. Our products are available at competitive prices. We also customise the product for a client. Coir fibre is used in the bedding industry, for automobile upholstery, and for erosion control.
Specifications of Coir Fiber
- Product Code - CROC-001
- Usage - Mattress filling, Cushions filling, material for coir logs, As a stitched blanket to control soil erosion, Prevent heat transfer and room insulation, Rope manufacturing, Making fishing nets.
- Bedding Industry, Automobile Upholstery, Erosion Control
- Color - White(Golden Brown) and Brown
- Size - 48 x 30 x 18 inch
- Fiber Length - 6 cm to 20 cm / 60 mm to 200 mm / 2 ½” to 8″
- Moisture - < 15% (Max 15%)
- Impurities - < 3% (Max 3%)
- Bale Weight - 100 Kg – 125 Kg/Bale
UPS’s of Geewin Coir Fiber
- Resistant to salt water
- Free from 2-3% pith, roots, etc
- Baled with the assistance of rust free Iron Hoops (or) plastic straps, to ensure its high quality and utility.
- Coir Fiber extracted from matured green and brown Coconut Husks
- Processed fine finest fibers ideal for making of mattresses, door mats, sacking, etc.
- We export Coir fiber is of two types–brown and white. We are one of the leading coconut coir fiber manufacturers & suppliers, based in India.Coir obtained from fresh green coconut is termed as white fiber, which is finer than the brown fiber. The brown fiber is the outcome of seasoned fully matured coconuts which lose their green color in the process.Each of them has their own distinct types of applications. The brown fiber is widely used for fabrication of doormats, brushes, coir mattresses and other upholstery material
- whereas the white fiber is used for making ropes, making fishing nets, and other eco-friendly products. The Coir fiber products like coir foam mattresses are offered at competitive prices and customization of the product is given priority. We are one of the highly acclaimed coconut coir foam mattresses manufacturers and suppliers from madurai, Tamil nadu. Our coconut coir mattresses are eco-friendly, durable and cost effective. We are reckoned as a prime natural coir foam mattresses manufacturer and coir mattresses exporter in India.
- Hydraulically Compressed & Tightly Strapped Bale
- Container Loadability
- 180 – 200 Bales/40 ft. HQ Container (Approximately 20MT)
Our promise to our customer’s
- Lowest possible cost.
- Stable quality maintained throughout the production process.
- Committed to deliver right product and long term partnership.