We are a major Supplier and Exporter of Coffee Beans. It is the seed of the coffee plant. Coffee beans consist mostly of endosperm that contains 0.8 - 2.5 % caffeine, which is one of the main reasons the plants are cultivated. As coffee is one of the world's most widely consumed beverages, coffee beans are a major cash crop and an important export product for some countries. We offer two kinds of coffee beans, Arabica, and Robusta .
Arabica - We export the most premium variety of Arabica coffee beans to our clients.
- Great aroma and taste
- It is processed in a clean environment
- Competitive prices
- We assure you of high-quality coffee beans
- Packaged in good material
- Chlorogenic Acid - 30%, 45%, 50%
- Botanical Source - Coffee Arabica L
- Component - Chlorogenic acid
- Variety - Green Coffee Bean
- Grades - Arabica Plantation/Cherry - AA, A, B, C, AB, PB, PB Bold, Bulk
- Robusta - The Robusta coffee beans exported by us are of the highest international standards. The range offered by us is packed with a great nutritional value, rich flavour, and aroma.
- Available Grades - Arabica Plantation/Cherry - AA, A, B, C, AB, PB, PB Bold, Bulk
- Packing - The beans are packed in a 60 KG Bulk Jute Bags
- Loadability - Approx. 19 MT can be loaded in a 20 Ft Container.