We are engaged in supplying and exporting a premium range of table eggs. These Chicken Eggs are available in various sizes and weights. The white and brown shell eggs exported by us possess thick albumen and dark yellow yolk. Our eggs are tested on various parameters such as bird flu, salmonella infection, and other contamination. Eggs are all-natural and packed with a number of nutrients. These eggs are completely safe and are certified by the department of animal husbandry. The eggs are available in small, medium, and large sizes. Our eggs are 100% safe for human consumption. Each egg contains 13 essential vitamins and minerals in varying amounts, high-quality protein, unsaturated fats, and antioxidants, all for 70 calories. The export capacity is about 5 to 10 containers per week. We supply the best quality eggs at the most competitive price. These are packed in superior quality attractive carton boxes. We ensure prompt delivery of our consignments. We ensure that the eggs are graded, cleaned, and stamped with a quality seal and packed in a pulp cardboard carton, using stringent standards.
- Chalky white colour and medium brown colour
- In the interior of the egg there is a thick albumin and medium dark yellow yolk
- Thick and smooth shell for the white and brown eggs
- Test Reports & certificates we provide are
- Aflatoxin Report
- Antibiotics Report
- Off odour Report
- Pesticides Report
- Salmonella and Coliform
- Health Certificate
- Origin Certificate
- SGS Certificate
Specifications of Chicken Eggs
- Size - Small, Medium, Big
- Shell Color - Chalky white color & medium brown shell
- Features - Thick albumen and medium dark yellow yolk
- Shell Type - Thick and smooth shell for the white and brown shell eggs
- Free from -
- New castle diseases
- Avian influenza
- Contagious diseases
Eggs selection process carried out at Geewin Exim :
- Grading Process - Once grading and cleaning is completed; the eggs are loaded on to pulp chemical trays. These trays are water proof and have a holding capacity of 30 eggs per tray. These trays are then put on to egg coding machines, to print the production and expiry date on the each egg. Food grade ink in different colours is used to print these dates, as per the health department rules of the importing countries.
- Weight - All large eggs have to weigh between 50-55 gms. Any egg weighing below or above the specified weight is rejected.
- Hair Cracks - The eggs that have a thin shell and which show thin hair cracks are rejected. We reject these as they can get damaged easily during the transport, causing the egg to spill over and spoil other eggs as well.
- Dirty Eggs - All eggs that remain dirty even after cleaning is rejected.While grading, the on-going process of cleaning also takes place, which helps remove further rejected eggs. Eggs are cleaned to remove any dirt, bacteria, etc., that is visible on the egg. The cleaning is done with hydrogen per oxide, approved by the Department of Agriculture, India. If these eggs are still dirty after cleaning them they are immediately rejected.Ones grading and cleaning is completed; the eggs are loaded on to pulp chemical trays. These trays are water proof and have a holding capacity of 30 eggs per tray. These trays are then put on to egg coding machines, to print the production and expiry date on the each egg. Food grade ink in different colours is used to print these dates, as per the health department rules of the importing countries.
- Stuffing - Empty, pre cooled 40’ ft freezer containers are loaded with each having a holding capacity of 1312 cartons. Each empty container is pre cooled to temperatures between 2 degrees Celsius to 5 degree Celsius. The cooling once started is not stopped until the container reaches its final destination.
- Quality - Each egg provided by us is stringently tested. The poultry eggs are tested for bird flu, salmonella inflection and other contamination and hence certified fit for human consumption. The eggs are subjected to bacteriological tests and soon whether they are free from salmonella infection.
- 30 Eggs laid in a paper tray
- 12 Trays in a ply carton
- 360 Eggs in a carton
- 1312 Carton in 40 ft reefer fcl
- 4,72,320 Eggs per 40 ft reefer container
- Broiler hatching eggs
- 80% and (+) hatchability
- COBB broiler parent
- Salmonella free
- Mycoplasma free
- 180- eggs in cartoon
- Minimum order 200 cartons
Delivery period required - Normally 5 days for processing and 1 day for stuffing for consignment with new design carton box needs further 5 days.
- FOB Basis - 60% advance along with your order confirmation. Balance 40% before stuffing the goods on FOB basis.
- CIF & C&F Basis - 70% advance along with your order confirmation Balance 30% with fax of the original documents for (C&F) and CIF basis.